Get your child out of diapers with a no-fights, no-pressure approach you can feel good about.
You want a less stressful way to ditch diapers that doesn't use force.
Our approach avoids shaming and reprimanding, focusing on helping your child to look internally at their signals of needing to go and learning how to respond to them... and harnessing the power of play to get them there!
Whether you’re looking to potty train your kid, or you've found your current approach is not working... you have come to the right place.
We help you:
- Understand how to get your child to respond to their bodies
- How to encourage independence and motivate your children to use a potty
- The dos and don'ts of potty training
- How to get ahead of common fears and anxieties like pooping
- How to respond to accidents
- How to get out of the home and back into routine
- How to prepare for night time training & more!
Hello, I'm Kim.
I am a potty training consultant & a mom to two gorgeous girls.
I understand all too well how overwhelming and daunting potty training a child can be.
My interest in potty training was first sparked when I was potty training my 2.5yo while I was 37 weeks pregnant. After a few unsuccessful attempts and drowning myself in internet rabbit holes, I found myself emotionally drained, began to question my parenting capabilities... and worst of all, I started to feel like I had failed my daughter.
After I struggled to find a resource to help and after many sleepless nights, I thought there has to be another way.
And so that was when I began 2 years of research into best potty training practices & started to brainstorm how I could take the stress out of potty training and provide a supportive resource for parents looking to empower their kids to independently use the potty. During this time, I learned the importance of:
- Removing the pressure on both adults & kids
- Prioritizing a child's development & health to ensure long term success
- Respecting potty training as an individualized process
- An approach that encourages independence rather than hindering it
Since starting this business I have helped 100's of families to empower their children to independently use a potty with a no-fights, no-pressure approach that prioritizes the development of children.
What Parents Are Saying! 💛
"I cannot thank you enough and I am so grateful that you created this kit.... it worked so well. I'm in tears (happy tears) writing this to you, because I was so stressed out trying to help my son potty train and it was so upsetting for both of us. He wasn't into it until now when I told him we have a very special delivery and potty kit. It worked wonders in our home. THANK YOU. THANK YOU, THANK YOU."
There's nothing to lose except your diaper bills!
This is my promise to you. If you aren’t completely satisfied with the course, we will refund you your money no questions asked within 30 days.